Tuesday, March 9, 2010

School and My Life

How is school influencing your life at or up to this point?

Hello everyone,

At this very moment, school and my life is clashing. This is my second week in a row turning my stuff in either late or almost late. I hate being late. My family and I have to move, so that is the main reason. We rent from a private owner and we just found out last week that he got foreclosed own. The private owner that we rent from did not tell us this, we only found out because we had to sign a certified letter from the post office. The big kicker is that he hasn't own this property since February 2, 2010 and yes, we had paid him rent for February and for this month and he still did not tell us. He finally admitted to this about four days ago. I am still upset about this because of the fact that he took our money and did not say anything. I am trying to remain positive and keep up with everything because I do not want to get too far behind in my work. I am going to try my hardest to stay focus and push forward.

Thanks for listening and have a great night everyone!!
LaConstance Waller

2 comments:

  1. OMG! How can he take the money and not pay the mortgage?? I was talking about that with someone the other day. I don't understand why they couldn't pay it when they are getting the money from renters. It is bad enought when you can not get anything fixed, but to be thrown out is bad enough. He could have least let you know what was going on a while back so you could have stuff ready and packed! I know how hard it is to find a place and not knowing where you will go and if you will every find a place you can afford.We were lucky to have enough time to look for a place, not that it was very good but we could atleast afford the rent. I am sorry for you and hope things will be better. Maybe you can buy a house. Things look good in the houseing market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to here that. Have you tried to get ahold ofwho took over the proetie and and see if you could pay them and get it fore yourself. Good luch and everything. I kow that I have also been almost late the last ouple weeks my self to.

    ReplyDelete