Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello everyone

What would you do if someone used something you created without giving you credit?

I hope that I will never have to encounter this situation seriously, but honestly I will probably be hysterical if this did happen to me for real. I know personally around my house for instance, my husband and I would talk about something, like what someone should do in order to get a problem resolve. I would give him my ideas or thoughts on the subject matter and he would tell the person, but he would just make it seem as though it was his idea. I know that he doesn’t mean too, so it really doesn’t bother me. Then another time, I was giving his cousin advice and the cousin was passing it off to another family member like it was his advice and it was coming straight from him and the bad part about it was that I was standing next to him. He did not say one time that I was giving the advice or tell the other person, that Constance said you should do this or that. So that got under my skin a little and I made it known to him. I already hate the fact that people lie, cheat, and steal, but not to give credit, where credit is due is really low and I have to say as well that I always give some good advice. So if someone took something that I created and use it without giving me credit, they would probably regret it. I would sue them and probably publicly humiliate them.

Well that is all for now!! See you all in class.

Constance

2 comments:

  1. Constance, those are good examples of how it all starts. Prof J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constance, great point. I understand how you feel. Evelyn

    ReplyDelete