Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogging after CM229

Do you plan to continue your blog even after the course?

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!! I hope that you all had a great week!!

I have thought about this topic for quite a while now and honestly I am still somewhat undecided. I know that when I first started blogging, I only did it because it was part of a grade, but now I have come to enjoy it quite a bit. I honestly look forward to my once a week blog. I think that if I do continue my blog, I will re-do everything about it and turn it into more a shopping/savings/couponing type blog. I am not quite sure how that would work, since there are so many out there, so I would have to see how I could make mine stand out from the rest. So this is what I am leaning toward if I do decide to continue on with the blog.

Have a great night everyone and I will see you all in class!!

LaConstance Waller

1 comment:

  1. At fisrt I didn't know what I was going with this blog thing. But it has help to releive some of the stress I think from the class. I'm not sure if I will blog more or not bit it could be what I need to do for all the classes.

    ReplyDelete