Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello everyone!!

Share what you have personally been dealing with the last six weeks.......

The past few weeks have been great up until the last two almost three weeks. I do have a confession, I still haven't started my diet. I know, I keep telling myself that I will do it next month and it never happens, but I have changed my eating habits though. I have cut back on the fatty and greasy foods. I have been keeping up in all three of my classes for the most part. The past two to three weeks have been rough, because of the living situation. My family and I do have a roof over our heads, thankfully the new owner of the property (Wells Fargo Bank) gave us until May 30 to stay. We have found a few places that we are interested in that are affordable and nice, so hopefully we will be able to get into one of those. Everything is slowly getting back to normal and hopefully it stays that way until the end of the semester, but everything else has been fine.

Talk to you all later!!
LaConstance Waller

5 comments:

  1. Hummm, I see that next month never comes,, this is true it dont. But if your keep saying that you wont. but you know your the one that can only get youself to do that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaConstance, It is so hard to diet, especialy when you are under stress. prof J

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true, I agree with Prof J. It is so hard! Especially when it's not nice outside! It is so much better when it's warmer. A good thing to do that we do a lot in the spring and summer is hike. Do you hike? If not you should try it. Find a national park and go!! It's so fun! We bring our puppy along too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that everything gets better for you! Diets are the worst and I never stick to them. I drink coffee every time I feel hungry and the baby weight came of in less than a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been saying I am going to lose weight for ever but it just aint happening! :(

    ReplyDelete